Northwest Manufacturer of Amusement Rides
Money Earning Features
- Capacity of 33 passengers.
- One-stop loading.
- Operated by a single operator.
- Strong light package.
- Proven popularity.
- Affordable price for a heavy-duty, major ride.
- Senses loss of power and lowers boom.
- Senses loss of RPM’s & lowers boom.
- Safety Palm Button returns the boom to the boom rest rapidly if wheel slows.
- Panels between the sweeps are lightweight.
- Commutator is cylindrical, located in the ornament and is protected from dust and debris.
- Lighting system breakers are located in main electrical panel for easy access.
Portable Model Features
- Racks on a 28′ trailer for transport in a doubles combination.
- Moved by two people in less than two hours.
- No heavy lifting.
- Weighs approximately 32,000 lbs.
- No computers or complicated electronics.
- No new systems or components.
- Ride design based on thirty-years of in-service experiance.
- Reliable disk brake parking system.
- Wheel driven from center similar to Cliff Hanger and DownDraft.
- Wheel rotates on Avon Bearing, no NDT required.
- Sweeps have replaceable bushings in the hub ends.
- Hub pins easily removed and replaced.
- Sweeps designed so debris cannot enter, collect moisture and corrode.
Park Model Features
- Base can be pit mounted allowing:
- Loading at level of platforms
- Handicap accessible
- Various loading positions
- Ramp or stairs in entry passage