Northwest Manufacturer of Amusement Rides
Money Earning Features
- Capacity of 30 passengers.
- One-stop loading.
- Operated by a single operator.
- Proven popularity.
- Affordable price for a heavy-duty, major ride.
- Front entry, rear exit for quick loading.
- All restraints opened by operator.
- Restraint has adjustable primary latching position and a secondary latch.
- Restraint crotch bar controls riders’ legs.
- Senses loss of power and brings ride to a stop in a controlled manner.
- Restraints cannont be opened until ride stops.
- Commutator is cylindrical, located in the ornament and is protected from dirt.
- Lighting breakers are in main electrical panel for easy access.
Portable Model Features
- Trailer is 48′ in length.
- Moved by two people in less than two hours.
- No heavy lifting.
- Weighs approximately 54,000 lbs.
- All cars transported on tip-up decks.
- No computers or complicated electronics.
- No new systems or components.
- Ride design based on thirty-years of in-service experiance.
- Fast air recovery with rotary compressor.
- Strong light package.
- Wide polished aluminum entry steps.
- Riders zoom up 37′, free fall 30′ in an open car with feet dangling.
- Ride center is excellent light tower displaying lights 40′ above midway.
- Comfortable individual seats.
- Seats tilt and cant inboard for rider comfort with centrifugal forces.
Park Model Features
- Site preparation is inexpensive.
- Effective transportation to site.
- Inexpensive on-site erection process.